Host rights for the SEGRA conference are now being sought. As a guide, over the last three years regions have combined with a number of organisations and state and federal departments to provide sponsorship ranging from $70,000 – $120,000 excluding GST. Major sponsorship branding is given to sponsors whose cash contribution is $10,000 or more.
For more information on bringing SEGRA to your region, please phone Kate Charters, SEGRA Convenor on (07) 3210 0021.
Additional sponsorship opportunities for this year's SEGRA are available and include:
- Hosting a conference lunch or evening function (cocktails, formal dinner, barbecue);
- Hosting a VIP function or private briefing session;
- Sponsoring entertainment or themeing of a function;
- Sponsoring the field trip component of the program;
- Sponsoring a speaker at the conference;
- Sponsoring delegates; and
- Delegate Satchels.
- Latest Host Region Proposal (PDF)
- More information on host region sponsorship opportunities
- Information on corporate sponsor & partner opportunities
As minor or supporting sponsors of SEGRA, your organisation will receive exposure to the substantial positioning, promotional and marketing benefits associated with such a high profile national conference as SEGRA.
You also have the opportunity for a presentation by a speaker of your choice if choosing to sponsor a function, allowing you to address academic institutions as well as private and public sector organisations from throughout Australia.
Sponsorship allows your organisation's products or services to be showcased to decision-makers from both public and private sector organisations across Australia as well as regional community development associations and the media.
If your organisation will be booking full conference registration for two or more delegates, it may be cost effective to explore sponsorship opportunities that include free registration bonuses. Contact the SEGRA Convenor for further details on 07 3210 0021 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Display space is available at the conference venue and special events.
The display are arranged to maximise exposure to delegates. For details
of display availability and rates please contact the SEGRAConvenor for further details on 07 3210 0021 or email@example.com.