Call for Papers Now Open
The SEGRA National Steering Committee is seeking submissions to participate in a range of speaking positions in this years’ program.
SEGRA this year is being held in the Upper Spencer Gulf, a region of diversity and convergence, focused around the tri-city alliance of Port Augusta, Whyalla and Port Pirie.
The Upper Spencer Gulf has experienced its fair share of economic shocks and negative perceptions, the reality is we have a lot of new, exciting growth opportunities that are taking advantage of our strengths. This is reflected in this year's theme - Disruption: a catalyst for change.
For further information and to submit your abstract, please visit the link below.
Disruption: a catalyst for change
- Politics and the regions – government, political and business leadership
- What will the market want into the future?
- Are growth regions born or made?
- Funding the regions – let’s compare
- The Great Energy Debate – fossil fuels, renewables, nuclear, gas
- Future of Food Supply Regions
- Innovation and Technology: opportunities for regional Australia
- Entrepreneurship and Investment in Regional Australia
Speakers are being considered for expert panels, case studies, conversation pits and applied research. A small number of papers will also be accepted for concurrent sessions.